Tax and Zakat regulations develops continually therefore entities may not be update or may not
be able to understand these regulations and implement it correctly. Also the final amount of
zakat and/or tax is determined according to the way of its calculation and the timing of
presenting the required documents to the Department of Zakat and Income Tax (DZIT) and this is
all should be done by the management at your entity therefore at our company we can provide you
with services to help you prepare all the documentations needed and help you to reduce these
amounts in accordance to DZIT regulations in the Kingdom.
Some of our tax and zakat services that can benefit our clients include the following:
- Review of financial statements and zakat and tax accounting methods that effects zakat and tax matters.
- Recommendations on zakat and tax return documentation and record-keeping procedures.
- Assistance to minimize zakat and tax liabilities in accordance to DZIT regulations.
- Preparation and filing of provisional and final zakat and tax declarations.
- Representation before the DZIT and other authorities, and assistance in obtaining rulings.
- Review of contract language to identify wording that may result in unfavorable and unintended zakat and tax consequences.
- Preparation of protests and negotiating settlements with zakat and tax authorities.
- Follow-up on the prior years zakat and tax returns for the purpose of resolving outstanding issues and obtaining the final zakat and tax certificates.